Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Till the World Ends | 说不出口

Yeah! I am in UK!!! Happy New Year! I am back to blogging. At least I think I should. Lots of things are happening and o decided to do it through this channel of sorting my thoughts.

I reached UK on the 3rd of Jan morning; the first day of work for everybody. Seriously, I should have reached on the 2nd, life wouldn’t have been that freaky. Well, first I spend a huge amount of money on taking train. Should have followed my instincts and booked earlier. Haix. That’s not the most miserable part yet. The train splits!!! Omg is the key… I spend time worrying that I will be on the wrong part. Turns out I am right. Their front 4 coaches did not refer to how the train move, but how it face the station… Haix. Getting on the right train is not the problem. Not missing a stop is. The weather was so gloomy, that I felt like sleeping. Missing a station is one of the worst thing that can happen when you have a 30 Kg Luggage and 10 kg bag pack. Not as if you can walk across to the other platform and take the other train.

I forgot to mention how taking the tube nearly killed me. Literally. The flights of stairs is enough to kill a person carrying a 30 Kg Luggage and 10 kg bag pack. I am so missing my escalators back home… My arm had no strength the following day.

Well, all that follows are all good. Be from the free upgrade to ensuite bathroom or friendly retail assistants etc. Best part is that I went shopping on the second day in UK. Spend 100+. Hahax… And I did it again the following week. Talking about retail therapy; I should stop spending like that… going bankrupt soon.

Took part in a few V&E events. Met a lot of new and interesting people. Some of them became my friends, others just appeared, introduced and disappeared. There was the fish & chips night, induction night, pub night etc. Went to London with them and had a decent time, minus the fact that we walked back and fro so many times. I really hate zero displacement. I am looking forward to be involved in more activities with them.

Went to visit Caron in York. Had a great meet up and good afternoon tea etc. Finally, meals without sandwiches or fries. Roam around the area and I started thinking about things… Anyway, on the way back, realise that I was on the wrong train. Oh well… the journey planner and train tickets did not match. It was as if I was sitting on a train full of needles. Thank goodness heaven is nice to me. Nobody checked the tickets. Others I would have screamed and cried!!! Hahax. Just Kidding. I will just pay the fine and shrugged it off. I am the idiot here anyway. Who am I to blame.

Well, I visiting choon heng this weekend over New Year's eve. Looking forward to it.

最遥远的距离,就是在身边却没发现
最自私的行为,就是只想着自己却忘了他人
最大的失望,就是有着最大的期望却都落空
最终,好意却变成了碍手碍脚
兴奋却变成了无比的寂寞。


在这一个寂寞的夜晚我都想明白了。。。回家的路怎么变得那么漫长。想要落泪有没有泪可流。心中藏着的失望,想说却没有人可以诉苦。我以前很愚昧,长大以后也不过如此而已,什么都没变,仍然一样的无知愚昧 。我可以很骄傲的说我对处理事情都有自己的一套手法。但是遇到人与人之间的交流就会变笨。不敢再度打扰,只能默默的祈祷,祝好运,祝四季平安,祝万事都如意。明明身边有很多的事情在演变,心却飞到了那城市的另一端。我做了一个假设:如果电话响了,我会不顾三七二十一的飞奔过去,为了友情也好,为了补偿也好,为了自己也好,我很确信我会那么做。时间到了,只能望着天空看了一看。

不久后,这一个场景优会再度演变吗?很多年前放下的一段故事,至今还剩多少,我真的不知道。但是有一点我很清楚,从我预订了票,我就开始期待了。愚昧的我,明知道是一个陷阱却很想试一试。或许就是这样的我,才有那么多的小快乐。但也应为小快乐而有大悲伤。环镯是你,你会这么办呢?放弃小快乐?对我来说,这谈何容易。所以我的名字叫陳湧翹,世界上独一无二的陳湧翹。欢迎你来认识。。。

Come to think of it, I had so many miss calls that day. Even if it had came, I might have missed it. Hahax. Dance till the world ends and no tears will ever flow out. That’s how I felt.



This Kitten Got Your Tong Tied In Knots I See
Spit It Out Cuz Im Dying For Company
I Notice That You Got It
You Notice That I Want It
You Know That I Can Take It To The Next Level Ba-by!
If You Want This Good Bitch
Sicker Than The Remix
Baby Let Me Blow Your Mind Tonight

I Can't Take It Take It Take No More
Never Felt Like Felt Like This Before
C’mon Get Me Get Me On The Floor
DJ What You What You Waitin' For...

Watch Me Move When I Loose When I Loose It Hard
Get You Off With The Touch Dancing In The Dark
You Notice What I'm Wearin'
I'm Noticin' You Starin'
You Know That I Can Take It To The Next Level Ba-by
Harder Than The A-list
Next One On My Hit List

Baby Let Me Blow Your Mind Tonight!

I Can't Take It Take It Take No More
Never Felt Like Felt Like This Before
C’mon Get Me Get Me On The Floor
DJ What You What You Waitin' For...

See The Sunlight
We Ain't Stoppin’
Keep On Dancing Till The World Ends
If You Feel It Let It Happen
Keep On Dancing Till The World Ends
Keep On Dancing Till The World Ends
Keep On Dancing Till The World Ends

See The Sunlight
We Ain't Stoppin’
Keep On Dancing Till The World Ends
If You Feel It Let It Happen
Keep On Dancing Till The World Ends